Style Tip: Happy Saturday beautiful people! Wow - it has been a week and things aren’t slowing down. Thank YOU all for your support from the West coast to the East coast, literally! I’m so blessed to have a village that wants to see me succeed. Stay tuned for more details here and on my blog, but for now let’s get into this Saturslay post.
🚨 Ladies & gents, movers & shakers 🚨please - if you take away one thing from me remember the first step of slaying any panel or speaking engagement is your STYLE. I guarantee that investing in your style will:
1) Boost your confidence (your audience can immediately pick up on your energy) and
2) Increase your chances of being invited to speak more frequently (remember great content + great style + great presence ➡️➡️➡️ Speakers who are always booked!)
And YES I can help style you 😉
P.s. Thank you @tomford for this instant vacation soleil blanc body oil ☀️
#sakssafistyle #safistylefiles #legsonfleek
The San Francisco goodies just keep on coming :) The week of February 19th is going to be epic and I hope you can ALSO join me for another beauty panel at Saks Fifth Avenue on Wednesday, February 21st.
Bubbles + Beauty Giveaways + Real Feedback + Expert #bts beauty ambassador tips = a HAPPY HUMP DAY! You can RSVP directly through the Saks SF event website link here.
P.S. We'll be discussing:
1. La Prairie Caviar Essence in the Lotion
2. Cle de Peau Beaute Firming Serum Supreme
3. Dior Mascara wardobing (with eye makeup remover)
4. Armani Face Fabric Foundation
5. YSL engraved lipstick
6. Chantecaille Bio Lifting Mask
7. Revive Neck Cream
8. Soleil Blanc moisturizing body oil
Melanin queen, with high expectations who only knows how to do the most.